Posted to agila-user@incubator.apache.org by Christoph Sturm <ch...@gmail.com> on 2005/05/21 20:27:41 UTC

problem building agila

Hey guys!

I am in need for a decent bpel engine and thats why i want to try
agila. i tried to build the bpel module, but i have a lot of missing
dependencies.

for example:
wsdl20model-20041025.jar (try downloading from http://www.eclipse.org/wsvt/)
wsdlvalidate-20041025.jar (try downloading from http://www.eclipse.org/wsvt/)

the mentioned website doest exist anymore, and so i am stuck here.

is agila bpel buildable right now?
does it run?
does it depend on jboss aop, will this dependency go away?
what wsdl and bpel versions does it support?

regards
 chris

--
christoph.sturm@gmail.com

Re: problem building agila

Posted by Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>.
Christoph Sturm wrote:

>Hey guys!
>
>I am in need for a decent bpel engine and thats why i want to try
>agila. i tried to build the bpel module, but i have a lot of missing
>dependencies.
>
>for example:
>wsdl20model-20041025.jar (try downloading from http://www.eclipse.org/wsvt/)
>wsdlvalidate-20041025.jar (try downloading from http://www.eclipse.org/wsvt/)
>
>the mentioned website doest exist anymore, and so i am stuck here.
>

>is agila bpel buildable right now?
>does it run?
>does it depend on jboss aop, will this dependency go away?
>what wsdl and bpel versions does it support?
>
>regards

chris,

i had similar problems - first make sure to use Apache SVN (not the CVS code that is mentioned in twister confluence docs)

svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/agila
(http://incubator.apache.org/mail/agila-dev/200505)

and after playing with "maven.repo.remote=..." in build.properties i succeeded ...

alek