Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org> on 2001/11/20 12:32:43 UTC

[cornerstone] apps/demo and xcommander/httproxy

Hi,

What does everyone think of moving xcommander/httpproxy out into

apps/xcommander
apps/httpproxy

The main reason is that they are a little bit bigger than the other demos.

Thoughts?

--
Cheers,

Pete

Re: [cornerstone] apps/demo and xcommander/httproxy

Posted by Eung-ju Park <co...@apache.org>.
Posted by Paul Hammant <Pa...@yahoo.com>.
Peter,

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>.

Posted by Paul Hammant <Pa...@yahoo.com>.

>>What does everyone think of moving xcommander/httpproxy out into
>>
>>apps/xcommander
>>apps/httpproxy
>>
>>The main reason is that they are a little bit bigger than the other demos.
>>
>>Thoughts?
>>

>+1.

+1

Re: [cornerstone] apps/demo and xcommander/httproxy

Posted by Eung-ju Park <co...@apache.org>.
> What does everyone think of moving xcommander/httpproxy out into
>
> apps/xcommander
> apps/httpproxy
>
> The main reason is that they are a little bit bigger than the other demos.
>
> Thoughts?

+1.