Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Teruhiko Kurosaka <Ku...@basistech.com> on 2006/09/06 05:39:06 UTC

Why "nutch plugin" says the plugin is "not present or inactive"?

I developed a plugin and tried to run it using "nutch plugin
<plugin-name> <plugin-fully-qualified-class-name> <arg1> <arg2> ...." of
Nutch 0.8.

But it says my plugin is not present or inactive.

I tried the "nutch plugin" command with a known plugin
"language-identifier" as:

./nutch plugin languageidentifier
org.apache.nutch.analysis.lang.NGramProfile

and got the same result:
Plugin 'language-identifier' not present or inactive.

This log message suggests that the plugin is recognized by the nutch
command:

2006-09-01 17:05:46,772 DEBUG plugin.PluginRepository
(PluginManifestParser.java:parsePluginFolder(93)) - parsing:
C:\opt\nutch-0.8\plugins\language-identifier\plugin.xml

Is the "nutch plugin" command working for any of you?

-kuro

RE: indexing problem

Posted by an...@orbita1.ru.
>>Nutch is not compatible with latest hadoop from svn.

Nutch works coorect after small tuning with latest hadoop from svn ;-)

Re: indexing problem

Posted by Sami Siren <ss...@gmail.com>.

--
  Sami Siren