Posted to log4cxx-dev@logging.apache.org by Marvin Humphrey <ma...@rectangular.com> on 2016/03/01 17:45:06 UTC

Re: Offer to mentor

On Thu, Feb 4, 2016 at 4:30 PM, Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com> wrote:
> I just subscribed to the dev list and haven’t coded in C++ in a very long time, but I am willing to act as a mentor for the project and help out where I can, although most of my time is spent on Log4j.

I have updated podlings.xml and the podling status page at
incubator.apache.org/projects/log4cxx2 to add Ralph as Mentor.

I also removed Scott Deboy as Mentor, because he has not been active
in some time and has not responded to either public or private
attempts to contact him.

Finally, although Bill Rowe offered to serve as Mentor, he also
specified conditions about a quick release and a short path to
graduation.  As it is neither clear whether the podling will meet
Bill's targets nor whether Bill has actually accepted the role of
Mentor, I did not add him at this time.

Marvin Humphrey