Posted to users@deltaspike.apache.org by Rodrigo <rc...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/25 12:19:39 UTC

DeltaSpike + Hibernate Session feature

Hi enveryone,

I've been testing DeltaSpike 0.4 with the standard architecture of my company, but found some troubles to inject Session object in my CDI beans. I cant use JPA, so my Domain classes are mapped by HBM files. I opened the source files of the framework and realized that only entitymanagers are available.

Is there intention to make Deltaspike Hibernate compatible? If yes, when its planned to be released?

Thanks in advance

Rodrigo

Enviado via iPad

Re: DeltaSpike + Hibernate Session feature

Posted by Rodrigo <rc...@gmail.com>.
Thanks to all for responses!

Clarifying my question, today we use in our company hibernate session to manage our data, that are mapped on hbm files. I didn't know that EntityManagers could manage these files, only entity-mappings one or annotations.

I''ll try to use JPA through hbm to see the results. If everything went fine i'll give a try to DeltaSpike.

I agree with you about framework independence of DeltaSpike, relying to JEE 6 spec.

Best regards

Rodrigo

Enviado via iPhone

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@gmail.com>.