Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@matthias-wessendorf.de> on 2004/10/26 17:26:20 UTC

Tracking system

hi all,

is jira/bugzilla ready for use inside
of Apache Incubator MyFaces?

Regards,
Matthias
--
Matthias Weßendorf
Aechterhoek 18
DE-48282 Emsdetten
Germany
Email: matthias AT wessendorf DOT net

RE: Tracking system

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@matthias-wessendorf.de>.
Ted,

> In our case, we might want a separate Jira project for
> "MyFaces Components". But, right now, everything seems to be
> released in tandem, so one Jira project might be best. But,
> if MyFaces ever needed more than one Jira project, more can be setup.

yes, that sounds fine! but for now, one is enough ;-)

Btw. are the infrastructure guys also creating a wiki
for MyFaces?

Regards,
Matthias

Re: Tracking system

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.
infrastructure@ will create the initial project set up the default permissions. We just need to give them:

(1) the Jira accounts of the developers
(2) which one or two of these will be our Jira Admins
(3) who we would like to list as project lead.

Once it is setup, the admins can use the UI to manage any developers that you need to add or subtract.

I should point out that there can be more than one Jira project for MyFaces. On our Jira page, you might note that Merlin has seven, Xalan has two, and so forth.

Re: Tracking system

Posted by Manfred Geiler <ma...@apache.org>.
Uff...
Any other apache project we could use as template for the permissions?
;-)

Thanks,
Manfred

Re: Tracking system