Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org> on 2015/10/27 03:45:01 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Kylin 1.1-incubating released

The Apache Kylin team is pleased to announce the immediate availability
of the 1.1 release. The release note can be found here [1]; The source
code and binary package can be downloaded from Kylin's download page [2].

Some of the highlights of this release:

[KYLIN-740] - Fix the slowness with many IN() values [3]
[KYLIN-910] - Allow user to configure "retention range" for Cube [4]
[KYLIN-956] - Allow user to configure HBase compression algorithm [5]
[KYLIN-957] - Support HBase in a separate cluster [6]
[KYLIN-1047] - Upgrade to Calcite 1.4 [7]
[KYLIN-1048] - Fix the CPU and memory killer in Cuboid.findById() [8]

The Apache Kylin Team would like to hear from you and welcomes
your comments and contributions.

Thanks,
The Apache Kylin Team

[1] https://kylin.incubator.apache.org/docs/release_notes.html
[2] https://kylin.incubator.apache.org/download/
[3] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-740
[4] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-910
[5] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-956
[6] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-957
[7] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-1047
[8] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-1048

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Kylin 1.1-incubating released

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
Thanks Ted, we would suggest user to upgrade to 1.1 directly;

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Kylin 1.1-incubating released

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
ShaoFeng:

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
ShaoFeng:

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
ShaoFeng:

Fwd: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Kylin 1.1-incubating released

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi Ted, how are you?

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.