Posted to users@maven.apache.org by John Cartwright <Jo...@noaa.gov> on 2009/02/04 19:46:26 UTC

recommendation for separation of unit, integration tests

Hello All,

could someone suggest a recommendation or best practice for configuring
the pom.xml to separate the unit and integration tests?  I'd like to be
able to run the unit tests independently of the integration tests.

Thanks!

--john

Re: recommendation for separation of unit, integration tests

Posted by Geoffrey Wiseman <ge...@gmail.com>.

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVENUSER/Maven+and+Integration+Testing

--
Geoffrey Wiseman
http://www.geoffreywiseman.ca/

Re: recommendation for separation of unit, integration tests

Posted by Nick Stolwijk <ni...@gmail.com>.
See this document:

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVENUSER/Maven+and+Integration+Testing

Hth,