Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Edwin Lukaweski <se...@rogers.com> on 2006/04/07 23:52:24 UTC

finding dao-2.dtd

Hi:

    I am having trouble figuring out where to place the dao-2.dtd . I get the message:

E:\Projects\rationalsdp6.0\ForStart\AddamSubV2Archive-test\dao-2.dtd (The system cannot find the file specified)

My dao.xml begins with:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<!DOCTYPE daoConfig

PUBLIC "-//iBATIS.com//DTD DAO Configuration 2.0//EN"

"dao-2.dtd">

And, I am using iBatis 2.1.7 which, I understand from reading the mailing list, has an improved entity resolver. I am working in the Eclipse IDE and am calling the iBatis application project from another project. I have a copy of dao-2.dtd in the same package as the dao.xml.

Can anybody tell me where to start looking to solve this error?

thanks,

Edwin

Re: finding dao-2.dtd

Posted by Jeff Butler <je...@gmail.com>.
If you don't want RAD to go to the Internet for validation and content
assist, you can download the DTD and add an XML catalog entry for it
(something like Window->Preferences->XML->Catalog).  I don't think you can
make RAD use the value in the ibatis JAR.  But this is just for
RAD's validation and content assist.  iBATIS itself will always use the DTD
in the jar.

Jeff Butler

Re: finding dao-2.dtd

Re: finding dao-2.dtd