Posted to general@xerces.apache.org by Ja...@lotus.com on 2000/01/03 23:24:29 UTC

Buliding Xerces on Red Hat linux 6.0 with native transcoding

I've been having no luck with this.  I've downloaded the latest Xerces
source (Version 1_0_1) and did runConfigure with native transcoding and
inmem message loader.  The Makefiles are created, but when I run make from
the src directory, the included files are copied, but nothing else happens.
If I build each subdirectory individually, I have more success, but it
still looks like there are some objects missing in the final library.

Has anyone else had a similar problem, or is there something else I should
be doing?

Jack