Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Alexandre Bairos <al...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/10 23:07:33 UTC

m2:customizing war packaging

Hi.
I have a strange use case due to a legacy structure. It´s a set o projects
under a content management structure. Each project is composed of a content
management application(CMA) and a content delivery application(CDA). The CMA
app depends on CDA app(ie classes,web.xml,resources,etc) in order implement
a content preview feature. Under Ant, the current aproach is to build a war
with all files of CDA and CMA to deploy in CMA environement and a cda-only
war to deploy in CDA environment. I´m considering to implement the same
structure, using CDA app as a war dependency which would be unzipped and its
content included in CMA all-in-one war.

That said, in m2, what do you suggest in order to customize the war
packaging phase?

Feel free to help me with another reasonable idea. I know, it´s a bit weird.
:)

Thanks in advance