Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Mark J Cox <M....@bradford.ac.uk> on 1995/07/10 10:19:10 UTC

mod_cookies.c - Netscape Cookies

I finished testing a small fixup module for Netscape over the weekend.
Basically it can log peoples paths around your server without having to
do do other complex stuff with CGI or authentication.  It sticks everything
in a separate file for now; but it could just as easy put it into an
alterable common_log module.

Are we going to have a contrib or optional modules directory on the release
version?  Or a nice installation script which asks them which modules they
want to include?

http://www.telescope.org/mark/mod_cookies.c    for now.

Mark
Mark J Cox,  mark@telescope.org -- URL:http://www.telescope.org/mark.html