Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by damitha kumarage <da...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/04 14:44:10 UTC

Can not deploy cartridges in my single jvm setup

Hi Devs,
I have setup Stratos(single jvm) with standalone lb and Openstack IaaS.
When I deploy  partition, autoscale policy,deployment policy and the tomcat
cartridge, in front end and back end messages it indicate successful
deployment. But it does not show the tomcat cartridge for me to subscribe.
I have included more details(including my json files) in Stratos-573 [1]

Thanks,
Damitha

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STRATOS-573

Damitha Kumarage
http://people.apache.org/

Re: Can not deploy cartridges in my single jvm setup

Posted by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com>.
Hi Damitha,

Can you please attach the back-end log file too?

On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 6:14 PM, damitha kumarage <da...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Devs,
> I have setup Stratos(single jvm) with standalone lb and Openstack IaaS.
> When I deploy  partition, autoscale policy,deployment policy and the tomcat
> cartridge, in front end and back end messages it indicate successful
> deployment. But it does not show the tomcat cartridge for me to subscribe.
> I have included more details(including my json files) in Stratos-573 [1]
>
> Thanks,
> Damitha
>
> [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STRATOS-573

> Damitha Kumarage