Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Josh Bavari <jb...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/19 07:42:48 UTC

Starting to work on cordova again - reintroduction

Hey all,

This last January, I worked on getting the Cordova plugin registry updated
to its current form with the help of Steve Gill.

Beginning December 1st, I will begin working for Ionic and I'm wanting to
hop back into contributing to help out with Cordova before then.

I'm going to start with *CB-7246* - Giving the registry website a concept
of people. In this issue it talks about adding user searching, user
packages, and linking basic user information from their user page to their
social profiles to help promote a better community with the plugins.

I'd like to also get more informative documentation about pushing plugins
to the registry. As Steve and I discussed, the current documentation is
somewhat lacking - and having it on the plugin registry makes a lot of
sense.

I'd also like to bring up the topic of including some of the plugman
commands into Cordova CLI. Does anyone else see a need for this?

Finally, from what I've heard from Steve, the integration with alternate
android browsers has come a far way. Is there still any need or want for
help with this issue? I'd love to help in any way I can.

Please let me know your thoughts, and thank you for listening.

--
"Clear thoughts produce clear results."
Josh Bavari

Re: Starting to work on cordova again - reintroduction

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.
That's fantastic news! Looking forward to having you helping again!

Posted by "Wargo, John" <jo...@sap.com>.
There's also a bug I logged where unpublish doesn't work.

John M. Wargo

Posted by Ally Ogilvie <ao...@wizcorp.jp>.
Hey Josh,

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.