Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Yi Xuan Liu <li...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/25 08:35:15 UTC

Questions about sidebar feature

hi, all:

I've noticed that a new sidebar build is available on sidebar wiki. I've
tried to use, and found not all sidebar panel is available.

Could some one give a list of current available sidebar panel? Then, we
could start our test on it.

Thanks!

Re: Questions about sidebar feature

Posted by Yi Xuan Liu <li...@gmail.com>.
Andre, thanks for your explanation. I'll create test cases according to
these files

Posted by Andre Fischer <aw...@gmail.com>.