Posted to dev@xmlbeans.apache.org by Cliff Schmidt <cl...@bea.com> on 2004/04/14 05:54:38 UTC

[VOTE] Release of incubating-xmlbeans-1.0.2

Please cast your vote for the release of xmlbeans v 1.0.2,
as it currently exists on http://apache.org/dist/xml/xmlbeans/.
(Last modified 13-Apr-2004 18:21/2).  Note that after a
successful vote, we will want to digitally sign the
release before linking to it.  More info on that later.

This vote will close on Friday at 9 PM PDT (approx 72
hours).

For the vote to pass, we must reach majority approval,
which requires at least at least 3 binding +1 votes and
more +1 votes than -1 votes [1].  Binding votes are those
cast by members of the PPMC [2], but everyone is welcome
to vote their opinion [3].

Finally, since the xmlbeans project has not yet graduated
from the incubator, we cannot release a distribution that
implies any endorsement from the ASF.  However, with
the proper branding constraints, an incubating
project can vote to release an official project
distribution [4].  I believe we have met these
constraints and would like to call a vote for this
release.

Please respond with:

[ ]  +1  -  I am in favor of this release, and can help
[ ]  +0  -  I am in favor of this release, but cannot help
[ ]  -0  -  I am not in favor of this release
[ ]  -1  -  I am against this proposal (must include a reason)

My vote is +1!

Cliff

[1] http://xml.apache.org/decisions.html
[2] http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=xmlbeans-dev@xml.apache.org&msgNo=584
[3] http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=xmlbeans-dev@xml.apache.org&msgNo=909
[4] http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Incubation_Policy.html#Podling+Constraints%0A

Re: [VOTE] Release of incubating-xmlbeans-1.0.2

Posted by Scott Ziegler <zi...@bea.com>.
On Tue, 2004-04-13 at 20:54, Cliff Schmidt wrote:
> Please respond with:
>
> [ ]  +1  -  I am in favor of this release, and can help
> [ ]  +0  -  I am in favor of this release, but cannot help
> [ ]  -0  -  I am not in favor of this release
> [ ]  -1  -  I am against this proposal (must include a reason)

+1

--Scott

Re: [VOTE] Release of incubating-xmlbeans-1.0.2

Posted by Scott Ziegler <zi...@bea.com>.

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.
On 14 Apr 2004, at 05:54, Cliff Schmidt wrote:

> [ ]  +1  -  I am in favor of this release

+1

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Release of incubating-xmlbeans-1.0.2

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.

stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Release of incubating-xmlbeans-1.0.2