Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Ja...@rzf.fin-nrw.de on 2005/05/24 17:46:46 UTC

AW: ResourceCollections WAS Re: AW: cvs commit: ant/src/testcases /org/apache/tools/ant/types/opti onal/depend ClassFileSetTest.java

I think about that by myself :)
You said that a Resource could could give Input/OutputStream.
So it would be possible just to add another Cache implementiation based
on that.

I thought of implementing the ResourceSelector interface additionally ...

Jan