Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/04 12:33:16 UTC

Release Staging

Hi John/all

I was successful in uploading the release to sonatype for staging.
Unfortunately I (UID: anatole) was not able to access Nexus. I commented on
the INFRA ticket on this.
Can you check, if you have access to https://oss.sonatype.org ?

Or I am doing something wrong here? The process of staging basically is
nothing new, since I did similar things with the money JSR already, so once
I would be able to login we could continue with the release/voting
process...

Anatole

--
*Anatole Tresch*
Java Engineer & Architect, JSR Spec Lead

*Switzerland, Europe Zurich, GMT+1*
*Twitter:  @atsticks*
*Blogs: **http://javaremarkables.blogspot.ch/
<http://javaremarkables.blogspot.ch/>*

*Google: atsticksMobile  +41-76 344 62 79*

Re: Release Staging

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
BTW, since we're using maven for the release, all of the steps from
deltaspike apply to us.

http://deltaspike.apache.org/steps_for_a_release.html

So we can reuse that info here.

Re: Release Staging

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.

Re: Release Staging

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Hi Anatole,

Re: Release Staging

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Yay! It closed!

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetamaya-1001/

We now have a staged release that can be voted upon.

John

Re: Release Staging

Posted by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com>.
Now the HEAD/master is back to 0.1-incubating-SNAPSHOT again.

Re: Release Staging

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Re: Release Staging

Posted by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com>.