Posted to general@xml.apache.org by "Theodore W. Leung" <tw...@sauria.com> on 2002/02/05 00:32:11 UTC

[3rd party jar] sax-bugfix

The jar sax-bugfix contains a single class SAXException.  This jar
exists only in xml-cocoon/lib.

This appears to be a single bugfix to SAX.

Since SAX is under a no-warranty no-copyright license, I don't think
that much needs to happen here.  To really be uptight, we could check in
a copy of http://sax.sourceforge.net/?selected=pd as
xml-cocoon/lib/sax-bugfix.LICENSE

Re: [3rd party jar] sax-bugfix

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> >
> > "Theodore W. Leung" wrote:
> > >
> > > Can anyone in cocoon verify the origin of this jar.  If we can't, we'll
> > > have to remove it from CVS.
> >
> > Let's remove it. xml-cocoon is a dead tree anyway.
> >
> > Anybody against this?
> >
> > Ah, BTW, we should move xml-cocoon2 over to xml-cocoon one of these
> > days, don't you think?
> >
> +1
>
> Can we simply rename xml-cocoon to xml-cocoon1 or whatever and then
> rename xml-cocoon2 to xml-cocoon in order to keep the history?

Yeah, that's a good choice.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.

RE: [3rd party jar] sax-bugfix

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.
> From: Carsten Ziegeler [mailto:cziegeler@s-und-n.de]
>
> Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> >
> > "Theodore W. Leung" wrote:
> > >
> > > Can anyone in cocoon verify the origin of this jar.  If we can't,
we'll
> > > have to remove it from CVS.
> >
> > Let's remove it. xml-cocoon is a dead tree anyway.
> >
> > Anybody against this?
> >
> > Ah, BTW, we should move xml-cocoon2 over to xml-cocoon one of these
> > days, don't you think?
> >
> +1
>
> Can we simply rename xml-cocoon to xml-cocoon1 or whatever and then
> rename xml-cocoon2 to xml-cocoon in order to keep the history?

+1 to keep history: one restructuring is more than enough ;)

Vadim

RE: [3rd party jar] sax-bugfix

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> "Theodore W. Leung" wrote:
> >
> > Can anyone in cocoon verify the origin of this jar.  If we can't, we'll
> > have to remove it from CVS.
>
> Let's remove it. xml-cocoon is a dead tree anyway.
>
> Anybody against this?
>
> Ah, BTW, we should move xml-cocoon2 over to xml-cocoon one of these
> days, don't you think?

+1

Can we simply rename xml-cocoon to xml-cocoon1 or whatever and then
rename xml-cocoon2 to xml-cocoon in order to keep the history?

Carsten

Re: [3rd party jar] sax-bugfix

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.

Re: [3rd party jar] sax-bugfix

Posted by "Theodore W. Leung" <tw...@sauria.com>.
Can anyone in cocoon verify the origin of this jar.  If we can't, we'll
have to remove it from CVS.

Ted

Re: [3rd party jar] sax-bugfix

Posted by "Theodore W. Leung" <tw...@sauria.com>.