Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by "emmanuel.boudrant" <b7...@yahoo.fr> on 2002/06/20 12:21:01 UTC

[ANN-FOR-TESTING] easy-struts-0.3.0-b2 for Eclipse

Hi struts developpers,
I just released Easy Struts v0.3 beta for Eclipse, for testing purpose. I really appreciate if you can test it and send me feedback, bug report or advices...
After v0.3 final was released, I perhaps need contributions about integrate Easy Struts in other IDE like NetBeans, Forte, JBuilder ...
And I hope, one day, Easy Struts a Struts Console and others tools make one project on jakarta ;)

download : http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=54542&release_id=95793
homepage : http://easystruts.sourceforge.net/ (screenshots availables)

Plugin Features :

- v0.3 (????-??-??) beta2
   - Add managing of application resources in project properties
   - Add resources managing wizard
   - Add datasource wizard
   - Fix & Improve struts-config.xml generation (element created did not respect DTD order elements)
   - Improve action wizard, with forward action, include action...
   - Add many ToolTipText (extracted from struts-config DTD and Ted Husted catalog)
   - Add dynamic form creation

- v0.2.2 (2002-06-15)
    - Fix action bug, in action wizard, if form specified, name attribute was not added in struts-sconfig.xml
 - Improve code generation in action. (retrive & cast the form associed if appliqued)
 - struts-config.xml/web.xml is now well formatted.
 - add input type file.
 - Fix form name, name written in struts-config is not the same entered in wizard.

- v0.2.1 (2002-06-12)
 - Bug fix (Unable to finish wizards).
 - Bug fix (Unable to create JSP).

- v0.2 (2002-05-12)
 - Add forward wizard.
 - Distribution changed.

- v0.1beta (2002-06-07)
 - First release
 - Wizard Action, ActionForm and Jsp: allow fast creation of a (bean + jsp) form, associated with an action.
 - Wizard Action: allows to easily create an action, which can be associated to an existing form.
 - Wizard ActionForm : allows to rapidly create Permet a (bean + jsp) form.
 - Create and update of the struts descriptor (struts-config.xml).
 - Starting up of the Web application for struts (addition of the action servlet into web.xml, copying of the lib, tlds...).
 - Support for struts 1.0 and struts 1.1.
 - Preferences page.
 - Ability to use your classes coming from Struts classes.

Thx.
-Emmanuel

Yahoo! Mail -- Une adresse @yahoo.fr gratuite et en français !