Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Turbine_User <tu...@yahoo.com> on 2009/09/17 20:13:11 UTC

Turbine-Teradata

Hi ,

I am using Tubine Framework and JDBC with Oracle driver for a web
application .
Iam trying to use Teradata driver now. Can anybody tell me what changes to I
need to do in TurbineResouces.properties file .I have changed the database
settings.But what should I use for Turbine Database Adaptor.

If I use this one ,

database.adaptor=DBTeradata
database.adaptor.DBTeradata=com.teradata.jdbc.TeraDriver

I get error in the Turbine.log file as -

Exception:  java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: DBTeradata
	Stack Trace follows:
	java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: DBTeradata

Can anybody help.

Thanks.