Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Yo...@fr.thalesgroup.com on 2004/10/08 15:53:25 UTC

Struts - XML - XSL - Xquery

Hi,

I would like to integrate all the mechanism about Struts and XML management
(XML database)

I have just got adocument about stxx (Struts for transforming XML with XSL)
using XPath but I would prefer XQuery.

However, I am not yet closed to XML, XPath and XQuery in Struts, so have you
got some examples codes/sources or some documents that could help me for my
application

Thanks for your advices and your help

Yoni

RE: Struts - XML - XSL - Xquery

Posted by Marco Mistroni <mm...@waersystems.com>.
Hello,
	You may want to check apache xalan / xerces / jaxp for samples
of using XML and XSL.
Then you can integrate them with struts...........

Regards
	marco