Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Simranjeet Singh <si...@lntinfotech.com> on 2009/07/28 13:19:24 UTC

How to Enable Calendar Events(in WorkEffort) for non-participants?

Hi All

I want to enable Calendar Events(in WorkEffort) for non-participants. Here
is the explaination -

Current Scenario:
Admin logs in and creates an event. This event can only be seen by admin
(The person who has created the event). If admin makes any party , a
participant of this event then this party can also see the event in the
calendar.

Desired Scenario:
Anyone who logs in can see all the events whether that party is participant
or not.

Please help me out in how i can achieve the desired scenario?

Regards :
Simranjeet Singh

Re: How to Enable Calendar Events(in WorkEffort) for non-participants?

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
Yes you are right, i looked into it and sure it did not work....however
i fixed it and is now available in r799200

Regards,
Hans

Posted by Simranjeet Singh <si...@lntinfotech.com>.
Hi Hans

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
make the event public........

--
Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive rates