Posted to ftpserver-users@mina.apache.org by Charles Titus Palapala <ct...@tra.go.tz> on 2021/01/11 07:01:10 UTC

FTPlet properties not exposed from configuration

?Dear all

I writing a simple  ftplet for apache ftp server.

package net.test.ftpserver.ftpletservice.myFtplet;

public class myFtplet extends DefaultFtplet {
  private final Logger LOG = LoggerFactory.getLogger(EFDMSFtplet.class);

  private String QueueUser;

  private String QueueKey;

  private String QueueExchangeName;

public String getQueueHost() {
        return QueueHost;
}

public void setQueueHost(String queueHost) {
        QueueHost = queueHost;
}

public String getQueueUser() {
        return QueueUser;
}

public void setQueueUser(String queueUser) {
        this.QueueUser = queueUser;
}

public String getQueueKey() {
        return QueueKey;
}

public void setQueueKey(String queueKey) {
        this.QueueKey = queueKey;
}

public String getQueueExchangeName() {
        return QueueExchangeName;
}

public void setQueueExchangeName(String queueExchangeName) {
        this.QueueExchangeName = queueExchangeName;
}

}

Then I set my bean property as

<ftplets>
        <ftplet name="Ftplet1">
        <beans:bean class="net.test.ftpserver.ftpletservice.myFtplet">
        <beans:property name="QueueKey" value="admin123" />
        <beans:property name="QueueExchangeName" value="exFILLING" />
        <beans:property name="secureFolder" value="c:/secureFolder" />
        </beans:bean>
</ftplet>
</ftplets>

When I start my apache ftp Server I get the following Error

[ERROR] 2021-01-02 15:31:59,752 [] [] Daemon error
with name 'org.apache.ftpserver.FtpServerFactory#0': Cannot create inner bean
'net.tra.ftpserver.ftpletservice.EFDMSFtplet#12bb9f0' of type
[net.tra.ftpserver.ftpletservice.EFDMSFtplet] while setting bean property
'ftplets' with key [EFDMSFtplet1]; nested exception is
with name 'net.tra.ftpserver.ftpletservice.EFDMSFtplet#12bb9f0' defined in file
[C:\apache-ftpserver\ftp\res\conf\ftpd-typical.xml]: Initialization of bean
failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.InvalidPropertyException:
Invalid property 'QueueKey' of bean class
[net.tra.ftpserver.ftpletservice.EFDMSFtplet]: No property 'QueueKey' found
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.resolveInnerBean(BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:230)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.resolveValueIfNecessary(BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:117)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.resolveManagedMap(BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:320)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.resolveValueIfNecessary(BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:134)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.applyPropertyValues(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1245)

I can not figure out what is wrong.

Charles?

________________________________

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail and any attachments are proprietary to TANZANIA REVENUE AUTHORITY.Any unauthorized use or interception is illegal. The views and opinions expressed are those of the sender, unless clearly stated as being those of TANZANIA REVENUE AUTHORITY. This e-mail is only addressed to the addressee and TANZANIA REVENUE AUTHORITY shall not be responsible for any further publication of the contents of this e-mail. If this e-mail is not addressed to you, you may not copy, print, distribute or disclose the contents to anyone nor act on its contents. If you received this in error, please inform the sender and delete this e-mail from your computer.

Re: FTPlet properties not exposed from configuration

Posted by Charles Titus Palapala <ct...@tra.go.tz>.
Dear all

I am writing ftplet to send to rabbitMQ the filename of the uploaded file to the apche ftp server.

I have imported the following class

import com.rabbitmq.client.Channel;
import com.rabbitmq.client.Connection;
import com.rabbitmq.client.ConnectionFactory;

I have also placed the rabbitmq.client.jar on apache ftp server lib.  But when I start my server and upload  so that the file name can be queued then I get an error that class is not found.

Exception in thread "pool-3-thread-1" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/rabbitmq/client/ConnectionFactory
at net.tra.ftpserver.ftpletservice.EFDMSFtplet.SendMessageByKey(EFDMSFtplet.java:156)
at net.tra.ftpserver.ftpletservice.EFDMSFtplet.onUploadEnd(EFDMSFtplet.java:129)
at org.apache.ftpserver.ftplet.DefaultFtplet.afterCommand(DefaultFtplet.java:89)
at net.tra.ftpserver.ftpletservice.EFDMSFtplet.afterCommand(EFDMSFtplet.java:103)
at org.apache.ftpserver.ftpletcontainer.impl.DefaultFtpletContainer.afterCommand(DefaultFtpletContainer.java:145)
at org.apache.ftpserver.impl.DefaultFtpHandler.messageReceived(DefaultFtpHandler.java:221)
at org.apache.ftpserver.listener.nio.FtpHandlerAdapter.messageReceived(FtpHandlerAdapter.java:62)
at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain$TailFilter.messageReceived(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:858)
at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.callNextMessageReceived(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:542)
at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.access$1300(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:48)
at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.messageReceived(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:947)
at org.apache.ftpserver.listener.nio.FtpLoggingFilter.messageReceived(FtpLoggingFilter.java:85)
at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.callNextMessageReceived(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:542)
at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.access$1300(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:48)
at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.messageReceived(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:947)
at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.IoFilterEvent.fire(IoFilterEvent.java:74)
at org.apache.mina.filter.logging.MdcInjectionFilter.filter(MdcInjectionFilter.java:135)
at org.apache.mina.filter.util.CommonEventFilter.messageReceived(CommonEventFilter.java:70)
at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.callNextMessageReceived(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:542)
at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.access$1300(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:48)
at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.messageReceived(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:947)
at org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolCodecFilter$ProtocolDecoderOutputImpl.flush(ProtocolCodecFilter.java:398)
at org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolCodecFilter.messageReceived(ProtocolCodecFilter.java:234)
at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.callNextMessageReceived(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:542)
at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain.access$1300(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:48)
at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.DefaultIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.messageReceived(DefaultIoFilterChain.java:947)
at org.apache.mina.core.filterchain.IoFilterEvent.fire(IoFilterEvent.java:74)
at org.apache.mina.core.session.IoEvent.run(IoEvent.java:63)
at org.apache.mina.filter.executor.OrderedThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(OrderedThreadPoolExecutor.java:770)
at org.apache.mina.filter.executor.OrderedThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTasks(OrderedThreadPoolExecutor.java:762)
at org.apache.mina.filter.executor.OrderedThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(OrderedThreadPoolExecutor.java:704)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.rabbitmq.client.ConnectionFactory
... 32 more

Please help

Charles
Posted by Charles Titus Palapala <ct...@tra.go.tz>.