Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Simon Kitching <si...@ecnetwork.co.nz> on 2003/08/01 08:49:12 UTC

[digester] patch: add method addObjectParam to digester

Hi,

Attached is a patch which:

(1)
adds a factory method to the Digester class for the existing
ObjectParamRule rule, ie

     public void addObjectParam(String pattern,
                                int paramIndex,
                                Object paramObj)

I think this is a very useful rule; a couple of people have posted
questions on the mail groups asking how to achieve exactly what this
rule makes available. Currently, it is accessable via
  digester.addRule(pattern, new ObjectParamRule(...))
but I think it deserves "promotion".

(2)
Fixed some javadoc errors. These were being reported by the javadoc
tool, and were obviously wrong (though minor). I would like to clean
these up so they don't obscure my own errors (of which there are many
:-)

Regards,

Simon

Re: [digester] patch: add method addObjectParam to digester

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
committed. many thanks.

(i hope to be able to be able to go through the other patches in the next
few days.)

- robert

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
committed. many thanks.