Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Luke Chen <sh...@gmail.com> on 2021/08/17 08:40:26 UTC

[VOTE] KIP-766: fetch/findSessions queries with open endpoints for SessionStore/WindowStore

Hi all,
I'd like to start to vote for
*KIP-766: fetch/findSessions queries with open endpoints for
WindowStore/SessionStore*.

This is a follow-up KIP for KIP-763: Range queries with open endpoints
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-763%3A+Range+queries+with+open+endpoints>.
In KIP-763, we focused on *ReadOnlyKeyValueStore*, in this KIP, we'll focus
on *ReadOnlySessionStore* and *ReadOnlyWindowStore, *to have open endpoints
queries for SessionStore/WindowStore.

The KIP can be found here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=186876596

Thank you.
Luke

Re: [VOTE] KIP-766: fetch/findSessions queries with open endpoints for SessionStore/WindowStore

Posted by Luke Chen <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,
Thanks for the discussion and votes. The KIP passed with:

3  binding votes:
Guozhang Wang
Bill Bejeck
John Roesler

1 non-binding votes:
Luke Chen

I'll close the vote and start the implementation.

Thank you all.
Luke

Posted by Bill Bejeck <bb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Luke! +1 as well.

--
-- Guozhang

Re: [VOTE] KIP-766: fetch/findSessions queries with open endpoints for SessionStore/WindowStore

Posted by John Roesler <vv...@apache.org>.
Thanks, Luke!