Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by xiaolong ran <ra...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/25 05:43:04 UTC

[VOTE] Pulsar Client Go Release 0.1.0 Candidate 1

Hi everyone,

Please review and vote on the release candidate #1 for the version 0.1.0, as follows:
[ ] +1, Approve the release
[ ] -1, Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)

This is the first release candidate for Apache Pulsar Go client, version 0.1.0.

It fixes the following issues:

https://github.com/apache/pulsar-client-go/milestone/1?closed=1 <https://github.com/apache/pulsar-client-go/milestone/1?closed=1>

Please download the source packages and review this release candidate:

- Review release notes
- Download the source package and follow the README.md to build and run the pulsar-client-go.

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. It is adopted by majority approval, with at least 3 PMC affirmative votes.

Source file:
https://github.com/apache/pulsar-client-go/tree/v0.1.0-candidate-1 <https://github.com/apache/pulsar-client-go/tree/v0.1.0-candidate-1>

Re: [VOTE] Pulsar Client Go Release 0.1.0 Candidate 1

Posted by Yuva raj <uv...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Thanks

Yuvaraj L

Re: [VOTE] Pulsar Client Go Release 0.1.0 Candidate 1

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.
Lets discuss on the JIRA. I already replied there.

Thanks,
Roman.

Fwd: [VOTE] Pulsar Client Go Release 0.1.0 Candidate 1

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.
Sounds good to me.

I think we need to do this for node clients as well.

- Sijie

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@comcast.net>.

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.