Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Stefan Matheis <ma...@googlemail.com> on 2012/04/02 14:00:22 UTC

Re: How do I use localparams/joins using SolrJ and/or the Admin GUI

On Friday, March 30, 2012 at 11:33 PM, vybe3142 wrote:

> When I paste the relevant part of the query into the SOLR admin UI query
> interface,
> {!join+from=join_id+to=id}attributes_AUTHORS.4:4, I fail to retrieve any
> documents

Just go and paste the raw content into the form, then you'll get the expected result. if you put in + Characters they will the escaped and result in %3B (as Erick already said)

Re: How do I use localparams/joins using SolrJ and/or the Admin GUI

Posted by Stefan Matheis <ma...@googlemail.com>.
On Monday, April 2, 2012 at 2:00 PM, Stefan Matheis wrote:
> On Friday, March 30, 2012 at 11:33 PM, vybe3142 wrote:
> > When I paste the relevant part of the query into the SOLR admin UI query
> > interface,
> > {!join+from=join_id+to=id}attributes_AUTHORS.4:4, I fail to retrieve any
> > documents
>
> Just go and paste the raw content into the form, then you'll get the expected result. if you put in + Characters they will the escaped and result in %3B (as Erick already said)

Sorry, perhaps not clear enough .. raw content in this case means:

{!join from=join_id to=id}attributes_AUTHORS.4:4

.. space as space and not already escaped as +