Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Edouard De Oliveira <do...@yahoo.fr> on 2008/08/18 19:47:17 UTC

Re : MD4 digest provider

We could also use this special provider i wrote which only  provides an md4 implementation.
This implementation is based on the RFC and various implementations i read on the net.

 Cordialement, Regards,
-Edouard De Oliveira-
http://tedorg.free.fr/en/main.php

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 7:47 PM, Edouard De Oliveira
<do...@yahoo.fr> wrote:
> We could also use this special provider i wrote which only  provides an md4
> implementation.
> This implementation is based on the RFC and various implementations i read
> on the net.

That's probably an even easier solution.

/niklas