Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by ra...@gmail.com, ra...@gmail.com on 2018/05/11 12:28:29 UTC

Tasks are marked as zombie

Hi All,
We are facing a issue in which Tasks are marked as Zombie. We are running airflow in LocalExecutor Mode and there is not much load on the machine or on Mysql server.
There is one config which seem to change this behaviour

# Local task jobs periodically heartbeat to the DB. If the job has
# not heartbeat in this many seconds, the scheduler will mark the
# associated task instance as failed and will re-schedule the task.
scheduler_zombie_task_threshold = 300

Are there any other config(s) which can be used to change this behavior

Thanks,
Raman Gupta