Posted to user@struts.apache.org by me...@investorservicing.natixis.fr on 2008/03/06 17:56:21 UTC

Result annotation and interceptors

Hi all,
I'm trying to use the result annotation in some of my actions.
I've a custom stack of interceptors that are defined in my struts config
file.
This stack of interceptors must be called by every action(including those
that are not in the config file) actions.

I've a strange behaviour while calling the actions whoses result are
annotated.
I would like to know if they are intercepted even if they are not defined
in the struts config
file (where the interceptors are stacked).

Thanks in advance.
Meissa

L'integrite de ce message n'etant pas assuree sur internet, Natixis ne peut etre tenu responsable de son contenu. Toute utilisation ou diffusion non autorisee est interdite. Si vous n'etes pas destinataire de ce message, merci de le detruire et d'avertir l'expediteur.
Ensemble, faisons un geste pour l'environnement : n'imprimons nos mails que si necessaire

The integrity of this message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet. Natixis can not therefore be considered responsible for the contents. Any unauthorized use or dissemination is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, then please delete it and notify the sender.
Let us mind the environment : let's print our mails only when necessary.