Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by Charles Yates <cy...@lanelib.stanford.edu> on 2001/09/21 21:18:12 UTC

stylesheet requres attribute: version

Hello list,

      I get a javax.xml.tranform.TranformerConfigurationException
when creating a new Transformer instance with a stylesheet that
is a javax.xml.source.DOMSource object.  The stylesheet works
fine as a StreamSouce, and when using saxon, a DOMSource.  Is
this a bug or am I doing something wrong?  I attach a short java
class that exhibits this behavior.  I'm using xalan 2.2-D10.  Stack
trace is rather long so I won't include it here this time.

thanks, Charles