Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Erik van Oosten <e....@grons.nl.INVALID> on 2014/11/02 21:10:54 UTC

Re: MBeans, dashes, underscores, and KAFKA-1481

Hi Jun,

The quotes are because of a regression in Metrics 2.2.0. IMHO Metrics
2.2.0 should not be used because of this. Just downgrade to Metrics
2.1.5 and you are good.

Of course, upgrading to Metrics 3 would do the trick also.

Kind regards,
     Erik.

--
Erik van Oosten

Re: MBeans, dashes, underscores, and KAFKA-1481

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@gmail.com>.
Erik,

It seems that we can customized the mbean names with Metrics 2.2.0. Any
other reasons that we need to downgrade to Metrics 2.1.5?

Thanks,

Jun