Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Dave <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2009/06/24 05:36:56 UTC

[trinidad]Nokia S60 Emulator: Agent[desktop,nokia_s60 525,nokia_s60]

Hello,
I downloaded Nokia S60 SDK 5th (window xp), and uses its Emulator to test jsf application using trinidad. From debug, the agent returned from trinidad is

Agent[desktop,nokia_s60 525,nokia_s60]

Why it is desktop? should it be Phone or PDA?

Thanks!
Dave

RE: [trinidad]Nokia S60 Emulator: Agent[desktop,nokia_s60 525,nokia_s60]

Posted by tadashi enomori <ta...@oracle.com>.
Hi Dave,

S60 SDK 5th edition uses a WebKit core based browser. Trinidad, currently uses desktop render kit to render against WebKit core browsers, including iPhone/iPod browsers.

Thanks,
Tadashi