Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org> on 2011/03/15 21:35:19 UTC

[VOTE] HttpComponents Client 4.1.1 release based on RC1

Please vote on releasing these packages as HttpComponents Client 4.1.1.
The vote is open for the at least 72 hours, and only votes from
HttpComponents PMC members are binding. The vote passes if at least
three binding +1 votes are cast and there are more +1 than -1 votes.

Packages:
http://people.apache.org/~olegk/httpclient-4.1.1-RC1/

Release notes:
http://people.apache.org/~olegk/httpclient-4.1.1-RC1/RELEASE_NOTES-4.1.x.txt

Maven artefacts:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehttpcomponents-008/org/apache/httpcomponents/

SVN tag:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpcomponents/httpclient/tags/4.1.1-RC1/

Re: [VOTE] HttpComponents Client 4.1.1 release based on RC1

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.
[x] +1 Release the packages as HttpComponents Client 4.1.1

Re: Jira as a release management tool; was Re: [VOTE] HttpComponents Client 4.1.1 release based on RC1

Posted by "Campbell, Joseph" <Jo...@Comcast.com>.
Noted, thanks.

Joe

--
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm. The Builder is
inspired ‹ by changing the world.

Joe Campbell | one comcast center | philadelphia, pa 19103 | 215.286.5073

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Campbell, Joseph" <Jo...@Comcast.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Campbell, Joseph" <Jo...@Comcast.com>.
-1

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@apache.org>.
Vote: HttpComponents Client 4.1.1 release
>   [X] +1 Release the packages as HttpComponents Client 4.1.1.
>   [ ] -1 I am against releasing the packages (must include a reason).
asankha

--
Asankha C. Perera
AdroitLogic, http://adroitlogic.org