Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by Jake Robwood <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2005/08/30 17:22:05 UTC

Taglibs wrapper for Velocity?

Hi,

Please excuse if my question is totally stupid, but
are there any wrappers for Velocity around taglibs?

There are many good taglibs available, and may of them would be very
useful in projects based on Velocity, not JSP for presentation.
To rewrite those taglibs in Velocity would be a huge task, but with a
wrapper those taglibs could be used (till a 'rewriting' in 'pure
Velocity' takes place).

I couldn't find anything about this.

I would appreciate any pointers/ideas/help/suggestions.

regards,

Jake.

Re: Taglibs wrapper for Velocity?

Posted by Will Glass-Husain <wg...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the pointer, Jonathan. That's very interesting.

WILL

Posted by Jonathan Revusky <re...@wanadoo.es>.

Posted by Nathan Bubna <nb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jake,