Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Kristian Rosenvold <kr...@zenior.no> on 2012/11/01 06:11:37 UTC

Re: Releasing parent POMs

I think we should be adding maven-shared-utils to plugin-parent and
shared-parent. vote finishes today.

Kristian

Re: Releasing parent POMs

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
maven-shared-utils in dependencyManagement and m-plugin-p update of Maven
parent pom are all for Maven poms, ie later

the first step is Apache parent POM, which doesn't contain anything Maven
specific, only common plugins [1]: I just updated as much plugins as I found
I don't have anything more to add

And we have a few days to release in parallel things we want to add to Maven
parent poms :)

Notice: I wrote some docs about parent poms release process [2]. Any feedback
appreciated

Regards,

Hervé

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/pom/trunk/asf/pom.xml