Posted to dev@nlpcraft.apache.org by jm...@apache.org on 2020/03/20 03:18:07 UTC

Podling Nlpcraft Report Reminder - April 2020

Dear podling,

This email was sent by an automated system on behalf of the Apache
Incubator PMC. It is an initial reminder to give you plenty of time to
prepare your quarterly board report.

The board meeting is scheduled for Wed, 15 April 2020, 10:30 am PDT.
The report for your podling will form a part of the Incubator PMC
report. The Incubator PMC requires your report to be submitted 2 weeks
before the board meeting, to allow sufficient time for review and
submission (Wed, April 01).

Please submit your report with sufficient time to allow the Incubator
PMC, and subsequently board members to review and digest. Again, the
very latest you should submit your report is 2 weeks prior to the board
meeting.

Candidate names should not be made public before people are actually
elected, so please do not include the names of potential committers or
PPMC members in your report.

Thanks,

The Apache Incubator PMC

Submitting your Report

----------------------

Your report should contain the following:

*   Your project name
*   A brief description of your project, which assumes no knowledge of
    the project or necessarily of its field
*   A list of the three most important issues to address in the move
    towards graduation.
*   Any issues that the Incubator PMC or ASF Board might wish/need to be
    aware of
*   How has the community developed since the last report
*   How has the project developed since the last report.
*   How does the podling rate their own maturity.

This should be appended to the Incubator Wiki page at:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/April2020

Note: This is manually populated. You may need to wait a little before
this page is created from a template.

Note: The format of the report has changed to use markdown.

Mentors
-------

Mentors should review reports for their project(s) and sign them off on
the Incubator wiki page. Signing off reports shows that you are
following the project - projects that are not signed may raise alarms
for the Incubator PMC.

Incubator PMC

Re: Podling Nlpcraft Report Reminder - April 2020

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@comcast.net>.
Hi -

I fixed the sign off section to be a list of mentors. I signed off.

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Evans Ye <ev...@apache.org>.
Report looks great. I've signed-off. Thanks!

Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com> 於 2020年4月6日 週一 下午6:38寫道:

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nikita,

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Thanks Nikita!

--
With regards,
   Cos

Re: Podling Nlpcraft Report Reminder - April 2020

Posted by Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>.
  Looks good. I did some minor reformatting to keep within 76 characters.

Posted by Nikita Ivanov <ni...@gmail.com>.
Furkan, Paul, et. al.,

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nikita,

Posted by Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>.
That's correct.

Posted by Nikita Ivanov <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nikita,

Posted by Nikita Ivanov <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org>.

--
With regards,
   Cos

Re: Podling Nlpcraft Report Reminder - April 2020

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org>.

Posted by Nikita Ivanov <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>.

Posted by Nikita Ivanov <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Justin Mclean <jm...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Justin,

I think I need to change the reporting period for the podling: I have
mistakenly put on March, etc. schedule, but clearly we have just moved
code and are wrapping up the infra setup.

I will update the projects' file accordingly, so we'll report in May
instead, if the community is ok with this.

--
   Cos