Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Vikrant Dessai <vi...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/25 20:00:15 UTC

tomcat 5.5 jndi look up

I am experiencing strange and unpredictable behavior with the look up
resource name.

My context.xml is as below

    <Resource name="UserTransaction" auth="Container"
type="com.atomikos.icatch.jta.UserTransactionImp"
              factory="com.atomikos.icatch.jta.UserTransactionFactory"/>

and my jndi lookup code looks up for "java:comp/env/UserTransaction"

Sometime it works other times it cribs as not found and changing it to
"java:comp/UserTransaction" resolves the issue.

Anybody else has experienced this issue? Any suggestion to make it more
consistent?

Thanks,
Vikrant Dessai