Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Janne Jalkanen <ja...@ecyrd.com> on 2009/08/09 13:59:04 UTC

Minor site improvements

Folks,

I added a couple of new sections to our incubator web site (should
replicate within the hour).  However, I'm not very happy yet with the
"getting involved" -section, so I wouldn't mind someone else taking a
look at it.  Overall, if someone with a bit of graphical design
experience could take a whack at the CSS, I'd be happier as well.

Here's a reminder to how you can edit the web site:

With your SVN client, check out

svn co https://svn.eu.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/jspwiki/site/

(You may also use svn.apache.org, if you're in the US; or http, if
you're not planning on doing an actual commit, since it's faster.)

Edit the files under "xdocs".  Run "ant".  Point your browser in the
"docs" directory to view the generated result.

If you are a committer, you can then follow the instructions in
README.txt to get the docs reflected on the web site. If you're not,
you can open a JIRA issue and attach a patch against the "xdocs"
directory.

/Janne