Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> on 2005/09/08 00:19:33 UTC

Draft TLP site

I have made a checkout of tomcat/site/trunk available at
http://www.apache.org/~markt/tomcattlp/

The downloads don't work (I think because of where this is hosted but
I haven't looked at it).

I'll update this as work progresses. Any help with the TODOs will be
appreciated.

Comments on the structure are also welcome.

Mark

Re: Draft TLP site

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
Rahul Akolkar wrote:
> On 9/7/05, Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> wrote:
>>The downloads don't work (I think because of where this is hosted but
>>I haven't looked at it).
>
> The webserver needs to view the scripts as executable content.
> chmod'ing the cgi's o+x should do it.

Thanks. I spotted that after I posted but changing it doesn't seem to
have fixed it. It is getting late - I'll look again with fresh eyes
tomorrow.

Mark

Re: Draft TLP site

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.
On 9/7/05, Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> wrote:
> I have made a checkout of tomcat/site/trunk available at
> http://www.apache.org/~markt/tomcattlp/
>
> The downloads don't work (I think because of where this is hosted but
> I haven't looked at it).
<snip/>

The webserver needs to view the scripts as executable content.
chmod'ing the cgi's o+x should do it.

-Rahul