Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Antoine Toulme <an...@lunar-ocean.com> on 2009/02/12 06:07:31 UTC

Fwd: [bpel-dev] GSOC project ideas

It sounds like ODE is very much into fashion this year! From the Eclipse
BPEL designer mailing list:

Posted by buddhika chamith <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

Happy to see that my mail to the bpel-dev has been forwarded to the ODE
list. Since now my mail has been forwarded to this list I may enquire any
ODE specific project ideas as well. I didn't put the earlier mail to this
list since I was not sure whether it was relevant to this list.

Regards,
Chamith Buddhika