Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Nina Burke <nb...@gesnetwork.com> on 2013/02/01 16:02:07 UTC

Jobs

I have  an IMMEDIATE opening for a Hadoop Developer with one of our clients. Our client will be using datsets to build their Hadoop cluster and Mahout to build classifiers. This is an exciting opportunity and our client is looking to hire today!!! Additionally, there is an interest for resources with Entry, Mid level and Sr. experience. Please forward me an up to date resume as well as your contact information.

Nina Burke
IT Recruiter
office: 770.500.1615 | cell: 678-570-1063
nburke@fahrenheit.com<ma...@fahrenheitit.com>
[cid:image015.jpg@01CD18A9.FC2DEBE0]<http://www.fahrenheitit.com/>   [cid:image003.png@01CD18B9.5FAC82D0] <https://twitter.com/#!/Fahrenheit_IT>  |[cid:image004.png@01CD18B9.5FAC82D0]<https://www.facebook.com/fahrenheit.it.staffing.and.consulting> | [cid:image005.png@01CD18B9.5FAC82D0] <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/nina-burke/39/527/6b2>
a division of Global Employment Solutions

The existing IT division of Global Employment Solutions'
Atlanta office is now Fahrenheit IT.  Global will continue
to operate under the Global Employment Solutions name
for its professional staffing services in all non-IT areas.

Confidentiality Notice and Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail may contain privileged and/or confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you have received it in error, please immediately notify us by telephone or e-mail, and delete this message.  Although this e-mail and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect any computer system into which it is received, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by Global Employment Solutions, Inc. / Fahrenheit IT for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.