Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Dhiraj Saxena <dh...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/15 09:39:06 UTC

Use of "Request Taker" role type

Hello All,

I am new at Ofbiz.  I am just go through Party manager of Ofbiz. I just want
to know that "What is the use of *Request Taker (roleTypeId = "REQ_TAKER**")
* role of a party" and when we can assign this role to any party.

Please give me detail of same.
Thanks in advance.

Dhiraj

Re: Use of "Request Taker" role type

Posted by Harsha Chadhar <ha...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
The Role REQ_TAKER is concerned with a party associated to a Request.For
more understanding you may see the entities CustRequest which designates
a request and the CustRequestParty associates a Request with the Party.
This role can be assigned to a Party(or Person) to associate it to a
Request in entity CustRequestParty.

Posted by Harsha Chadhar <ha...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
This is related to mypage that hans is working on.
Hopefully he will see this and respond.

Harsha Chadhar sent the following on 10/15/2008 1:21 AM:

Posted by Harsha Chadhar <ha...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
I use this role in mypage to indicate that a certain person is able to
handle customer requests.
you can look in the file specialpurpose/mypage/data/MyPageDemoData.xml
how this is used.

Regards,
Hans

--
Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive prices