Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Joe Kletch <jo...@kletch.com> on 2005/05/02 23:34:18 UTC

My first rule

So excited--I created my first rule. It ran through lint with no errors
and seems to be achieving the requested outcome: move messages from
this sender to the recipients Spam folder, but do not reject (I have
simscan rejecting scores over 18 points). The Threshold for moving to
the Spam folder is 4.0 points.

Could the list take a peak at this and make sure I didn't create a rule
that will screw up everything from AOL or advise a better way to handle
this. Thanks for your help.

mail spamassassin $ cat move_to_spam.cf
header    SLOWHND67             From:addr =~ /slowhnd67\@aol\.com$/i
describe  SLOWHND67             Marissa's mail buddy into Spam folder
score     SLOWHND67             3.0

Joe Kletch