Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Kevin Puthusseri <ke...@google.com> on 2020/06/04 21:30:10 UTC

Jira Contribution Rights

Hi,

I'm looking to contribute to BEAM's efforts in implementing Cross Language
Transforms for the Go SDK over the summer. Can I get Jira contribution
rights to get started on this?

Thanks and Regards,
Kevin Sijo Puthusseri.

Re: Jira Contribution Rights

Posted by Ismaël Mejía <ie...@gmail.com>.
Hello Kevin,

Welcome! You were added as a contributor in JIRA. Feel free to self
assign the issues you care about

Regards,
Ismaël

Posted by Kevin Puthusseri <ke...@google.com>.