Posted to commits@spamassassin.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2010/09/18 09:59:19 UTC

FrontPage reverted to revision 233 on Spamassassin Wiki

Dear wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page "Spamassassin Wiki" for change notification.

The page FrontPage has been reverted to revision 233 by JustinMason.
The comment on this change is: spam.
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/FrontPage?action=diff&rev1=235&rev2=236

  #pragma section-numbers off
  = Welcome to SpamAssassin =
+
- SpamAssassin is a mature, widely-deployed open source project that serves as a mail filter to identify [[Spam]]. SpamAssassin uses a variety of mechanisms including header and text analysis, Bayesian filtering, DNS blocklists, and collaborative filtering databases. SpamAssassin runs on a server, and filters spam before it reaches your mailbox. '''Read more about SpamAssassin''' »
+ Spam``Assassin is a mature, widely-deployed open source project that serves as a mail filter to identify [[Spam]].  Spam``Assassin uses a variety of mechanisms including header and text analysis, Bayesian filtering, DNS blocklists, and collaborative filtering databases. Spam``Assassin runs on a server, and filters spam before it reaches your mailbox. '''Read more about [[SpamAssassin|SpamAssassin]]''' »

  ----

+ === Spamassassin Help ===

-
- === Spamassassin Help ===
-  * How to [[StartUsing|Start Using]] SpamAssassin: a quick guide
+  * How to [[StartUsing|Start Using]] Spam``Assassin: a quick guide
   * [[FrequentlyAskedQuestions|Frequently Asked Questions]]
   * [[UsingSpamAssassin|Using Spamassassin]] already? Tips and Tricks and other Documentation
   * [[IntegratingSA|Integrating Spamassassin]] with your Mail Transfer Agent (MTA)
   * [[MailingLists|Mailing Lists]] and other methods of contacting us
-  * [[Testimonials]] - We all love SpamAssassin
+  * [[Testimonials|Testimonials]] - We all love SpamAssassin
-  * [[http://www.juziku.com/|聚资库]]
   * [[ThirdPartySoftware|Third-Party Software]] for SpamAssassin ([[CustomPlugins|plugins]], [[CustomRulesets|rulesets]])
   * [[OtherTricks|Other Tricks]] for getting rid of spam
   * [[http://wiki.mobbing-gegner.de/Linux/SpamAssassin|short German Linklist]]

  === Get Involved ===
+
  Want to be part of the process and contribute to the development of SpamAssassin software or SpamAssassin documentation? You to can become part of the team. Here's how:

-  * [[WeLoveVolunteers|We love Volunteers]] - You can help improve SpamAssassin
+  * [[WeLoveVolunteers|We love Volunteers]] - You can help improve Spam``Assassin
   * [[DevelopmentStuff|Development Information]] for developers and those interested in the development process
   * Help edit our [[CollaborativeManual|Wiki]] - You can edit these pages!

- ''Starting Points:'' CategoryFaq for FAQs, CategoryCategory for a summary of categories in this online manual, and CategoryInstall for information about installing.