Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Amir Saad <Am...@bibalex.org> on 2005/10/26 15:06:34 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache 2 & Perl Problem!

Dera all,
i upgraded my Apache from 1.3.34 to 2.0, the problem is i can't run any script although the mod-perl 2 is installed !
in the directory section i place the PerlHandler Apache2::Registry but the response is "Internal Server Error" and i found that the log file reports missing a perl module called Apache2...
in Apache 1.3 ,  i add the PerlHandler Apache::Registry but i don't know is it valid in Apache2 ?
i hope u can help me to properly configure Apache 2 with mod-perl-2
thanks

Re: [users@httpd] Apache 2 & Perl Problem!

Posted by Sean Davis <sd...@mail.nih.gov>.
On 10/26/05 9:06 AM, "Amir Saad" <Am...@bibalex.org> wrote:

> Dera all,
> i upgraded my Apache from 1.3.34 to 2.0, the problem is i can't run any script
> although the mod-perl 2 is installed !
> in the directory section i place the PerlHandler Apache2::Registry but the
> response is "Internal Server Error" and i found that the log file reports
> missing a perl module called Apache2...
> in Apache 1.3 ,  i add the PerlHandler Apache::Registry but i don't know is it
> valid in Apache2 ?
> i hope u can help me to properly configure Apache 2 with mod-perl-2
> thanks

See here:

http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user/porting/compat.html

Sean