Posted to dev@parquet.apache.org by "Derkani, Masih" <Ma...@solarwinds.com> on 2019/03/01 17:44:59 UTC

Parquet 1.11.0 Release to Maven Central

Hi Folks,

Is there a timeline for the publication of 1.11.0 to Maven central repository?
I see it was released on the repo 18 days ago.

Is there any other maven repository that hosts the artifacts?

Many thanks,
Masih

Re: Parquet 1.11.0 Release to Maven Central

Posted by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com>.
hi Masih,

Ryan responded to your e-mail shortly after you last wrote. You can
see the whole thread here:

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/b61d362f52e712fcb6408dfb45a934c2864f47c93e43a27f60fa7597@%3Cdev.parquet.apache.org%3E

- Wes

Posted by "Derkani, Masih" <Ma...@solarwinds.com>.
Hello,

Posted by Ryan Blue <rb...@netflix.com.INVALID>.
Masih, Parquet 1.11.0 hasn't been released yet. What you're seeing are
release candidate tags. We publish to maven central fairly quickly (within
24 hours) when a release vote has passed.

--
Ryan Blue
Software Engineer