Posted to users@camel.apache.org by heinrichheine <ma...@vitaphone.de> on 2011/08/10 10:51:19 UTC

AW: Get raw string from header without decoding?

Hi Christian,

anynews by now?

Greetings

 martin

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hello Martin!

With the system property 'org.eclipse.jetty.util.URI.charset' you can define
the charset Jetty will use.
System.setProperty("org.eclipse.jetty.util.URI.charset", "ISO-8859-1");

But I still didn't have it working. I will have a look into the Jetty unit
tests...

Best,
Christian